Sinister: one angry dwarf and 200 hundred solemn faces

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 30 21:11:33 BST 2001

  i keep hearing the funniest things about myself.  aimee said that
this girl from high school told her she keeps hearing about how
i "went all weird," and that i look and act freaky.  now i am not
sure what this is supposed to mean, but i am thinking it might have
something to do with the fact that i've dyed my blonde hair black.
maybe people think i've gone "goth," which i must say is a bit hard
to fathom seeing as i am always prancing around in little dresses and
pigtails.  besides, i've always had dark eyebrows despite my
blondeness, so black hair doesn't look altogether unnatural.
 about two years ago, the rumors were that i had become a "huge
hippie," which may have been true in the most superficial sense.
yes, i had dreadlocks.  yes, nearly every article of clothing i owned
was made of hemp.  and i was barefoot all of the time.  still,
nothing to yap about.  a different girl from high school confided in
my dear friend fran that she had heard i was "difficult to talk to,
unless you're into astrology."  i have never been into astrology,
although i do enjoy reading my horoscope in the onion each week.
  i ran into a boy i used to see around, and he said "wait, i thought
you were in jail."
  what does this all mean?  i think it is quite amusing, because i
have not seen most of these people in years and i spent most of my
years in school hiding from them.  if nothing else, maybe it is
flattering that they suddenly find me to be worth gossiping about.
flattering, but creepy.
   i have not heard anything about a midwest/great lakes picnic in
awhile.  i have a brand new picnic basket which has not yet been
broken in, and i am very excited to fill it with yummy surprises for
everyone.  and i may even bring my sweet puppy.  her name is sophie,
and every time i am listening to belle and sebastian she comes
running in and sits on my lap, quite content.
  kirsten

Care2 make the world greener!