Sinister: new b&s-site.

astrid.wiezell at xxx.se astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Tue Jul 31 14:07:33 BST 2001

Hey!

Time to step out of the shadows (er). My name is Astrid, I´m 15 and I´m from Stockholm. There is some nice places to hang out, but sometimes it is a bit boring. Think of it: Stockholm is the largest city in Sweden, and we have like.. one million people here? My oldest sister lives in Reading. Well, she moved, because she´s just graduatet from the university. I was there then, it was so lovely. Ah, the robes, the speaches, the.. formality of it all. Here we just like get a letter that says congratulations.

Since one and a half year back I am obsessive about belle and sebastian. Why shouldn´t you be?

I am starting up a new b&s-site, and I need your help. The thing is, it won´t have pics, bio etc etc, because there are so many brilliant sites with just that purpose already.

What I need is your stories. Not novels, or anything. No, this is strictly belle and sebastian. The site will be about stories. How you discovered b&s, why you love them so much etc. It can be about anything as long it´s about your relationship to belle and sebastian.

If you e-mail me, I promise I will put it on the site. There aren´t any stories up yet, because this is the first time I´m.. well.. promoting it, or how I shall put it.

Today, I´m going to Skansen, a really nice like.. zoo, but I´m not going there to watch monkeys and stuff. No, on tuesday evenings there´s this live show from a really old scene that they have there. Allsång på Skansen, it´s called, which is like "Singalong at Skansen". A real "swedish old man" sings swedish folk song´s and the audience sing along. Ít was a big fuss a while ago, cause Ricky Martin was one of the guests for the show. Ricky Martin, pffft!

Anyway, tonight, one of my favourite favourite favourite swedish aritsts, Håkan Hellström is going to be there, and I just have to watch it.

Last week, on thursday the 26th, I was on a concert here in Stockholm and I got backstage, and I got to meet him. I was shaking, cause I was so nervous. He was so sweet and kind and.. aaah..

I went to a party last night at my friend Leo´s house. He had invited just really cool people that I felt nervous being around. I got a bit bullies for loving belle and sebastian.

Now I´ve written far more that will interest any of you people.

take care.

Astrid