Sinister: west coast tour dates!!!!!

Kelly Wurtz kelly_wurtz at xxx.com
Tue Jul 31 17:30:18 BST 2001

Hello everyone,
I got this off of the Matador web page this morning.  Tickets supposedly go
on sale tomorrow.  However, ticketmaster says the Seattle show is on sale
from 10 am today, and SFX.com says the LA show is on sale from Friday.  So,
who knows.  Also, props to Daniel Ryder for the initial heads up.
-Kelly

p.s. I guess this is also my first post, after over a year of lurking.  So,
back to lurking . . .

Matador - Matt
Belle & Sebastian US / Canada Tour Dates
Tue Jul 31 12:07:18 2001

Belle & Sebastian have just announced a North American West Coast tour.
These are the confirmed dates, with another to be confirmed next week.
Tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Thursday
September 6
Wiltern Theatre
3790 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
Tickets on sale August 1 at Ticketmaster

Saturday
September 8
The Warfield
982 Market St, San Francisco, CA
Tickets on sale August 1 at Ticketmaster
or The Fillmore Box Office
1805 Geary, San Francisco, CA

Tuesday
September 11