Sinister: its a bright june afternoon it never gets dark

Ruth A. Deller Ruth.A.Deller at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 1 09:34:43 BST 2001

Hello my pretties

Just to remind those going to Offbeat in Sheffield tonight that if you can
figure out who I am, the first person to do so will be bought a free drink as a
token thanks gesture to the list for being my 'subjects'.

Also wondering about picnic etiquette - do you bring food to share or your own
sad and sorry packed lunch so you can look at everyone else's and cry because
they're so much better than yours?  And is a B and S picnic on a  June
afternoon like a Roxette one, where you have to 'get your green, green
tambourine and play in the park' ? - if so, I'm in trouble cos I only have a
red one.  (By the way, what are the contingency plans if it rains??)

Red (Bull) Ken said he'd finished all things university like and err.... I
haven't yet, but Monday is my last exam....  I don't get my marks until July
20th so those of you wondering about all thinigs dissertation like will have to
hold your breath til then.  I think the evil swines delete this account on July
31st so I may have to wave tatty-bye to the world of Sinister for a while -
depending on where I  move house to and the cost of Internet services and all
that malarkey.
WIll pop in and see everyone on #sinister before then....even if just to say
goodbye to Sadie in some misty black and white Brief Encounter style dramatic
scene...

I'm just procrastinating to avoid revision now...see some of you tonight and
tomorrow if all goes to plan....

 *rad*
It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine, children singing Christian rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree, a time to rejoice in the good that
we see
(It was always going to get to me in the end...)