Sinister: I hate the guts of Shankin' Stevens

Ian Nicolson imnicolson at xxx.com
Fri Jun 1 13:58:37 BST 2001

Hello purple people eaters

Hope all's well.

Kara Jean gasped:

>I liked gordon's last post.

Me too. There should be films made about stuff like that, don't you think?
The Old Testament is full of mad, mad, crazy stuff like that, that are just
waiting to be made into cinematic classics, but all yer bloody biblical
epics were New Testament, which is just so bo-ring. Or at least the bits
they chose to do are. Except all that coming back from the dead malarky.
That doesn't happen every day. Or being crucified. I once had a dream about
being crucified. It was terrifying. Thankfully I managed to escape. Me and
George Best. I'm not sure why he was in it, maybe cause he looks a bit like
Jesus. Belle and Sebastian didn't feature in that one. I've just rememebred
that I had a dream about Hurricane Higgins recently as well. Hedonistic
sports stars and religion feature too often in my dreams for comfort. I'm
waiting for when they make a film of the Book of Revelations - that'll be a
larf. Or Leviticus, with Terry out of Eastenders are the third mouldering
leper. But yeh, Jonathan and David, that should be a film, and our faves
could do the soundtrack. Rob Butler thought it had the smuttiest line in the
Bible in it, but I don't know if that's true. I seem to remember bondage
being mentioned quite often.

Belle and Sebastian stuff - is anyone else going to Dunfermline? Or did I
buy that ticket in error? Cause I was just going up Geddes' Entry the other
day, it's all the rage you know, when I realised I didn't much fancy braving
that hot-bed of inbreds myself. God only knows what could happen.

My horiscope says that this weekend something 'hot and streamy' will happen.
I'm fully expecting to be press-ganged and forced to work in a ship's engine
room.

Ewan Ferguson pondered:
>will hibs be any good next year

Not unless they see sense and re-sign Tortolano, son.

Sorry, this was nonsense. But it's Friday.

Ian N.