Sinister: Bournemouth Runner

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Jun 1 20:54:00 BST 2001

I have it on good authority that the theatre in Bournemouth where B&S are
playing has one of those old wurlitzer organs that comes up out of the
ground, which is good news for Chris Geddes fans everywhere, and should
ensure a sell-out crowd. I'm not making this up by the way. The wurlitzer
has probably got a mind of its own and will rise up silently with all its
lights flshing when Isobel starts singing. In fact, it'll probably go on the
whole tour and rise up silently with all its lights flashing behind Big Stu
in the Royal Albert Hall. And you'll probably find it propping up the bar in
the Saracen's Head when you all troop in for a pint of draught Buckfast
before the Barrowlands gigs.

I'm reading a book called PLEASE KILL ME. It's absolutely filthy. I'm sure
you'd all like it. It's about "punk rockers".

Mr Chris is playing tomorrow night. Full report on Monday please.

Sister Disco