Sinister: delaware picnic posponed!

eric the half a bee cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Sat Jun 2 02:37:58 BST 2001

because of the monsoon currently falling on our fair
state (and the surrounding ones as well) the picnic is
going to be pushed back to next saturday, june 9, same
sinister-place, same sinister-time. so, you hordes of
people that were going to descend upon wilmington's
rockford park to make it even more sinister than it
currently is (hard to do, let me assure you) come next
week. bring food. and picnic-y things to do, such as
frisbees, naked twister, and the like. oh yeah, if
you're going to come, let me know. I promise it'll be
lots of fun!

-eric