Sinister: kill all computers

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Sat Jun 2 12:15:44 BST 2001

That last post of mine was, for some reason cut up in the most despicable
way and I don't know why. Here is the full version and if this is mashed up
like the last one i will smash this stupid semi-translucent computer into
30000000000very small pieces which i will then flush down the bog, which
will probably block it and cause lots of problems but MY PURE UNFETTERED
ANGER SHOULD REACH YOU THROUGH THE USE OF CAPITALS.

unhappy :(was so lazy that only rung up albert hall on monday and had sold
out. Damn. Hate myself. wish was less lazy and had more willpower. oh
well...life goes on la la tumpty tumpty tumpt or sommat by the beatles.
    heard jonathan david yesterday when they played it on Xfm, a radio
station which has a slight smugness to it which I don't like but it is the
only radio station i know that would even consider having anything to do
with belle and sebastian so i have to listen to them. They're going to have
b+s do a live session next week as well which i will force all my korn
listening or geeky friends to listen to. Jonathan david is one of the most
depressing songs done by belle+s so far. It really ought to be called joe
ben, me being jonathan and some idiot i can't stand being david.
    despite albert hall dissappointments, I will trek to the place beyond
beyondness-Bournemouth which is even further than Dulwich, would you believe
it? I wouldn't if I were you (sorry to all those who aren't au fait with the
geography of london) being as I live in Hampstead (not my fault, please
don't hurt me).
    Has anyone else heard of Big Yoga Muffin and do they have the album as I
can't find it anywhere in the shops and i only bought the single at the time
not having the money easily available for another album on top of what i was
buying already?

Joe