Sinister: the streetlight makes the streets brown-orange, like a negative

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Sat Jun 2 04:37:43 BST 2001

this is in reference to #sinister chat on the beginnings of 2 June

I am unhappy

I got blood on the tracks.
I saw a leviathan dark sail over the sun then
the bright, golden void stroke from the other side later
chemins du fer and rule becomes the role of iron

and the sidings became sided
went way of sadness:
nihil-est we know,
way-wrong west is a peculiar of torture we are apparently devising
in beliefs confined to however many keys we can type in the moment

there is no express: the paper coffee cups ran out
stumbling, lurching hulks of machismo hope
derailed
stumbling, lurching hulks of machismo hope
get this vast bulk of train back on the tracks

I cannot prove this commitment since Siberia
where sixteen of us carried a child's shoot, swimming
down a fast and shallow muddy river:
it was an easy thing to do,
a heroic thing in which to be involved; well
I don't believe it but it might devise rhetoric

blank from the above

Far greater are my torments of not only my mind;
But the minds of now not nameless others
It is a form of interrelationship
Which carries the same substance as all other forms;
Commitment to the troubles of faith.

I have none:
Have you?

Gordon

there are lines of music which dance around our faith: they perform and
subsist: they live in a meta-tenor... other sound or way of being
human... a sigh or cry of delight! Some of us do not cling to these
things so much as see it as a natural part:; not delicacy: necessity. I
am learning. I am learning not to be arch about your things; nor do I
wish to understand in the completeness of controlling the inventiveness
in you... please accept my apology for the offence my ego blasts... I
have resolved the dichotomy; this is not the matter and, as you say: be
unconcerned with it.