Sinister: Megatron belongs to nobody

MIWinship at xxx.com MIWinship at xxx.com
Mon Jun 4 02:45:01 BST 2001

Bah weep, grah nah weep ninny bong, to the other Gemini Sinisterines.

Just had another birthday. It was OK.

I have been regressing to the age of 11 lately, and watching Transformers The
Movie tonight was the pinnacle (managed about half of the Thundercats film,
too).

Don't know why, but David Bowie has been having an amazing influence on me
lately. Glass Spider/Berlin Trilogy/Young Americans......yeah.....

Saw The Mummy Returns today. It's ridiculous, but in a good way (Donna Air
cameo hilarious). If that wasn't enough, there were trailers for Final
Fantasy and Tomb Raider, too.

Hmm, I'm sure there's something I'm meant to go to in two weeks time, but I
can't remember what. Can't be all that important, I suppose......

Haven't seen that frog for a while. Must be planning something....

1/4 of a century. So, this is what it's like......

Mike.