Sinister: Ponce around the block??

ROBERT DONLAN gg0u9220 at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 5 12:35:11 BST 2001

Don't suppose anyone is interested in going to see B&S in Scarborough with
me are they? None of my friends can make it or dont like them enough. Seems
a shame if anyone else in in the same situation of having to go on there
own...'whimper' I am sane and everything. A girl would be prefered cos, you
know they are less likely to want to steal all my chips and money. All
apologies if im not supposed to do this. I was going to check through the
rules and regulations but then realized it would be quicker to read Crime
and Punishment, so ill do that instead.
Less of the bitterness towards the Twisted Nerve gang. Ive met Gough, Votel
and the Alfie boys and they were really cool. Very little sign of the
pretention a couple of you bitter people have levelled at them. Yes they
hang around Oldham Street. Guess why? Cos thats where the best record shops
and places to drink are.
Im gonna start a campaign to make sure their new local is one of those
crummy old pubs near Affleck's Palace and the Colesseum! The ones full of
people who fought in wars and..err fight in pubs. Yay! That would show
them! And from now on they must hang about in Moss Side with the Crack
dealers just so you people don't happen to see them. Wotcha reckon??
Just read Franny and Zooey again. I really love it. Anyone got any views? I
imagine some people would find it really boring, but it fascinates me. I
always learn something new from it everytime i read it.

Laters

Simple Troubador