Sinister: On Casio Keyboards etc

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 5 14:13:00 BST 2001

Tell you what.  That Ken Chu isn't a patch on the old
Kenneth P. Y. Chu.  I preferred his earlier low-key
stuff before he got big enough to sell out the Albert
Hall.

Seriously though, folks being unemployed must be grate
'cos he's writing quality posts lately*,  particularly
the bit which reminded me of Casio keyboards.  I used
to have an SK-1 when I were a lad which could sample
up to 5 seconds of noise so you could play tunes with
it.  I think my seminal opus 'WawawanwanWanker!' was
much more groundbreaking than Thom Yorke Whines Over 6
Minutes of Feedback and One Fingered Piano (Again)**.
Unfortunately I sold the keyboard in the early 90s
after flannel shirts, guitars and suicide became
popular.  Damn.

He also mentioned QVC which is also grate but is
beaten out in overall naffness by the Shop! channel
available to all digital subscribers.  Just don't ever
tune in to Shop! Erotica.  You'll have nightmares for
the rest of your life.

Hannah said:

"bobbins"

And rightly so 'cos her ace film failed to come out.
This is a terrible shame largely because the world has
been robbed of the opportunity to see a clearly
incapable man dancing quite badly on top of a hill.
Sorry Hannah - I'm sure the next one will be even
ace-er, especially if I'm not in it.

"bobbins" is a grate word which reminds me of being in
Manchester and also Mark & Lard before the daytime
radio sell-out (1st time I heard B&S as well *sigh*).
Nice to see the Shirehores are still going.  Anyone
know if they're touring?

Wow!  That post very nearly flowed.

Robster

http://nicerspace.tripod.com
The world's least fastest-growing website

*  I would too if I had all that time to swan around
Glasgow getting drunk GRRRRR!!

** Actually I think Radiohead are great.