Sinister: parents music cinema and virgin suicides

C. B. brightsupernova at xxx.com
Wed Jun 6 12:15:50 BST 2001

just to bore you to *death*

first of all I didn't mean to sound obnoxious -is it the right word? my
english here isn't so good... in italian it's "suupponente", if anyone knows
it- about AIR... I was just saying how I felt about the three things, since
they all touched me a lot, having felt for different reasons that way too
during my adolescence and later on.
"it's obvious, doctor, you've never been a 13 year old girl"
*sorry jessica*

loved the email about how your personal childhood history influences your
musical taste. it does indeed, although I went through a phase where I had
to experiment e lot. probably I am still doing it now...

CINEMA
has anyone read intimacy by hanif kureishi?
if you have or if you haven't go to watch the movie. it's touching, intense,
and hurts if you have experienced a compicated lovestory
-who hasn't anyway
as soon as I walkeed out from the cinema -alone and really blue- turning on
my mobile phone I received a message I really shouldn't have received in
that moment
went home and wanted to eat 8000 kilos of choccolate icecream
not having any, I listened to b&s instead

thank you all for being there
C.