Sinister: Please come to the diary room

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 6 13:18:34 BST 2001

Firstly, I would like to thank the Right Honourable Will Salt for providing
the second best entertainment of the UK General Election campaign (shortly
behind John Prescott punching a member of the public in the face). If we get
into power, I'm going to stand for Foreign Secretary, because Robin Cook
spends all his time since he got the job shagging random women. Ally Cook 96
can be Sports Minister, David Moore (Chelmsford UK) could run the Ministry
of Agriculture, and Mark Casserole can take over from Peter Mandelson.

Would the new Prime Minister live at 10 Roddington Place?

If the politicians want a great publicity stunt to fight voter apathy, they
should follow the example of Nepal's leaders.

I went to see the Pearl Harbour film last night. And it's exactly the kind
of patronising, patriotic, Stars-and-Stripes-waving tosh that makes 95% of
the world's population detest America. Sample quote: "These events would
change America forever, and eventually the world". I'm sure not all
Americans believe that the USA is the only place in the world that matters
(after all, anyone who did believe that wouldn't be on a mailing list about
a Scottish band), but when all we see is abominations like that film, and a
president who's only left the country twice, we have to wonder...

I presume the new photo which has appeared on the B&S band webpage
(featuring Stevie snogging Ruth Madoc) is from the new single, but it's not
the same as the front cover picture on the Jeepster site. I'm confused. And
thick.

Llaura Llew spoke to us about being naked. I hope the body parts gallery is
still up and running.

This really did take me 15 minutes. My brain just works very slowly, that's
all.

Big Stu

Come back Genevieve, your public needs you...