Sinister: Win a donkey

Darren Savage sav_one at xxx.com
Wed Jun 6 14:36:32 BST 2001

Hello everyone

I haven't posted for ages and ages and I imagine after
reading this garbled nonsense you will hope I retreat
into the background for ever.

I was thinking about entering the Win a Donkey
competition in last weeks NME, but then I got scared
that I might win and have to spend all of my non
working hours at The Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary talking
to Dinky, so I didn't bother.  I've sent them some
money though so they can make sure that the Donkeys
are OK for stuff.

I got my tickets today for the Royal Albert Hall gig,
which made me feel very excited, but then very sad.  I
was supposed to be going with my girlfriend, but now
she isn't my girlfriend any more so I'll have to find
someone else to go with.  I hate splitting up with
girls because I always seem to stay heartbroken for
such a long time rather than just be able to get on
with things and find some other mad fool to go out
with.  Anyway this is depressing me so I'll stop.

I'm working on a pitch at the moment to win some new
business, which means that I'm working ridiculously
long hours. I've started to have this really quite
cool recurring dream about being on a French game
show.  The weird thing about it is in real life I've
forgotten all my French but I'm pretty fluent in the
dream when I'm answering questions.  Ace eh?  Tonight
I'm off horse racing to do some research, I shall be
interested to see what effect this has on my head.

Cheerio then