Sinister: PennsylvanI.A.

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Wed Jun 6 15:28:43 BST 2001

There are now 2 B&S's in my life. Belle and Sebastian *and* Badmarsh and
Shri. Will I be able to take the confusion? I think so, being as I don't
really like badmarsh & shri that much and no-one except on this list calls
Belle and Sebastian B&S and no-one at all that i know calls the other one
B&S.
    there would have bean a normal paragraph here but i reckoned that the
Sinister 1400 would prefer loaves and fishes. Which reminds me, there is
something that has been bothering me lately, in the miracle I mentioned just
before, did they eat the fishes raw? If not, how did they cook them? Could
someone who knows something about the bible explain this? Or is it an
allegory or parable, i never did listen in R.E. My present school doesn't go
in for R.E. so I'm happy being as I disagree on principle with organised
religion and find being taught about duller than, well any hip-hop song (if
that word can applied) you care to mention which with me is really saying
something.
    We did 'Oranges are not the only fruit' in English and I have some
coursework to write about it. Kirstin, can you write a 600-700 word essay
which 'Parrallels the story using the feelings of repression and desire for
personal freedom in the style of the original'? It would help as it was due
in for the end of the last christmas holidays (Asking people to do your work
for you isn't against sinister rules is it?).
    I want to marry Badly Drawn Boy depite both of us being male and me
never being able to remember his real name. Any musical genius of his
standard deserves marriage(or is that a curse?).
    Have finally caught up with my Sinister mail, it is nice to feel all
informed an co-ordinated.
Two more quick points:
    -I got my new desktop from 'Robster's' website which is very good. It's
the first one on the 'photos' page.
    -I'm afraid I cannot supprt the sinister party as I have my own party
which polled 12 votes in the mock election at school which is 4 more than
the conservatives. Pretty good going for a party that only put up 12 posters
and which went through 3 or so names and generally complete crap. The final
name was 'the anti-party non-party' because we couldn't get our act
together. Instead of voting, people who wanted us had to spoil their ballot
papers. Do so tomorrow, I can't because I'm only 15 and can't vote (yet).
Maybe the disenfranchised such as myself will take over the country, you
never know.
    Joe Vester, I'm pretending to listen,

Signing off. This took me 35 mins so there!