Sinister: Notlob

garymaher at xxx.com garymaher at xxx.com
Thu Jun 7 00:42:06 BST 2001

I am amused.  We don't stand a chance . . .

----------

RS Weekly
Wednesday, June 6, 2001
Welcome to your RS Weekly Newsletter! RS Weekly is a free service
from RollingStone.com designed to keep you up to date with all the
latest music news and happenings at RS.com.
"We're the younger generation, we grew up fast, all the others did
drugs, they're taking it out on us"

Play lyric trivia.
Congrats to those who knew last week's line - "When I woke up Mom
and Dad are rolling on the couch, rolling numbers, rock and
rolling, got my Kiss records out" came from Cheap Trick's
"Surrender."
http://tm0.com/RSWeekly/sbct.cgi?s=54680438&i=350867&d=1446908

Know where the lyric at the top of this email comes from?  Shoot an
email to Chris at cchatman at emusic.com.