Sinister: Funeral Games

MIWinship at xxx.com MIWinship at xxx.com
Thu Jun 7 03:10:13 BST 2001

The mourners at my funeral will hear Joy Division, "Low", Blue Jam and the
Eraserhead soundtrack as they weep and weep at my passing. Giant ice effigies
of me, recreating classic poses, will serve to remind them of their loss.
'The Seventh Seal' will be projected onto the church wall and strange hooded
dwarves will serve nibbles at the three day wake....

Frogs using my computer are the least of my worries now that SnakeRat (next
door's hairless cat - you know the ones) has taken to exploring our house. It
looks like MewTwo and makes us scream like girls when we find it.

Whilst leafing through a copy of Gentleman's Quarterly at work, chanced upon
an article charting the history of Vodka & Red Bull (10 years old). Seems it
began as a Sloaney drink for apres-skiers and Hugh Grant. How'd it get so
popular with Sinister types, then?

Mike.