Sinister: ok.. wo rather nice guys need yer help... =0)

Neil Milton neil_milton at xxx.com
Thu Jun 7 13:13:40 BST 2001

Hi guys..
Firstly and most importantly...

does ANYONE have a spare ticket for the gig at the
barrowlands on the 16th for my best mate andy..?
if anyone has a ticket could you email him @
"Andy Bonar" <twelvestringhooligan at hotmail.com>
he'll buy you sweeties... =0) (doesn't that smilie
look like henry's cat)

Secondly...

have any of you heard lanarkshire's CLAN FM? Shit
ain't it?
well, myself and a couple of friends have come up with
the idea of petitioning the bosses to ask them to
PLEASE give the station an alternative music show.

Lanarkshire. The breeding ground for the best of
Scottish alternative music, and the regional radio
station plays Phil Collins every hour.

so if everyone signs our petition, we will at least
have a document to say,
"hey, folk want this. You can't ignore the fact you'll
get more listeners"

so.. please go along here and put yer name on...

http://www.petitiononline.com/troika/petition.html

(one wee thing though, if you sign it, can you view it
to make sure your signature is on it.. its been
playing silly buggers with me and not adding some
signatures. Thanks)

Anyway...
thanks for reading
and thanks in advance for signing...
Neil.x.

=====
"I took a wrong direction, from a shooting star"
        Sparky's Dream - Teenage Fanclub