Sinister: And Now I Know How Joan Ruddock Felt

P F pinefox1 at xxx.com
Thu Jun 7 17:35:01 BST 2001

France 2-1 Brazil. "It's like 1986 - but better".
Blimey.

So much for Voter Apathy. I went a long way for my
local MP. The extra mile, no less. It cost me, in
essential money on our publac servacez, I mean, public
services.

A lot of people have been saying things like 'We don't
want another Labour landslide'. I have no belief that
we'll get another Labour landslide, but from my POV
the kind of people who *really* don't want another
Labour landslide are Tories. That's a good enough
reason for me to want one.

Did I ever tell you about the time I walked across
Norwich for an hour to vote in a *local* election? No?
You want to hear about it? Oh.

Spotted the other night in London's fashionable Old
Street: family Moore from London's classy Blackheath;
Cabbage from London's earthy Patch; the Foxgloves.

Other people said things, but I haven't had time to
read them lately. Were they good? Oh.

Vote late, vote occasionally.