Sinister: please help..

Marius Andreassen Mariusa at xxx.NO
Fri Jun 8 09:25:10 BST 2001

i have not made a sound on the list until now. I have been a listee for over
a year but NEWER posted. Why i post now? Well i am soon finished at the
school where i have internet access.That means i will no longer get sinister
mails :( The sinister list has helped me through many boring lessons with
visual basic, windows servers, html codes a.s.o What i have discovered this
last months of my course is that this is totally wrong for me. I do not want
to use the rest of my life learning about new upgrades for stupid microsoft
programs every time they are released (twice a month!)That would be like
going to bore-school for another 30-40 years. Anyway, i go home from school
and feel sorry for my self, listen to b&s (if your feeling..)But i have
realised that i dont have a clue on what else to do... What should i become
when i grow up? (i am nineteen now, so i shoul be a grownup right about
....NOW!) It would be fantastic to be a chef(or cook wich i also think those
perverted englishmen would call it : ) But in norway the school system isnt
actually very fond of nineteenn year olds not knowing what to do with their
lifes. I have spent my years in scool and wont get any more easily.

So i ask you fellow listees :
Do you have a great tip for something i should spend my working "career" on?

Please help.
replies needed.

marius
Bergen
Norway

ps: anybody on the list who has attended stanborough school? I have.