Sinister: GLASGOW PICNIC IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS YES IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING I THINK

Alasdair Cook woolything at xxx.com
Fri Jun 8 19:05:20 BST 2001

Hey, look at me, I'm almost organised. No, not really. But I have come up
with a really brilliant plan for this Glasgow picnic which we're having next
weekend, Saturday the 16th of June 2001 for god's sake.

OK, so the plan isn't really brilliant, but it is simple. Much like me. What
it is is that I think we should all meet at Kelvinbridge Underground station
at 2pm on said date, and go from there to as-yet-undecided spot in
Kelvingrove Park. We'll probably hang around the station for 20-30 mins to
wait for latecomers, but if by any chance you miss us there and can't find
us in the park, then you can phone me on
07733356611 and I'll turn into a kind of Scottish Robinson or Alder and come
and find you hopefully, or direct you to the correct location. Or I'll send
one of my minions off to do it for me.

We'll be waiting at the station exit which leads to the car park, rather
than up on the bridge itself. IE don't go up the stairs/escalator when you
come out the station.

If you need any help with directions or have any other questions concerning
the picnic or the state of the world in general, please mail me.

Sorry I have nothing interesting to say at the moment, I have to rush off to
work. Thank you for being patient with me. Looking forward to seeing lots of
you in the next week. Bye.

Alasdair xx