Sinister: what i am not and what i don't want...

Francesca Andreatta keshi at xxx.it
Fri Jun 8 23:35:47 BST 2001

Hi,

I'm sad. tonight was the last dinner with the class. next week exams will
start and after that I won't see any of the classmates anymore...
we've spent five years together, and at the end what remains is simply hate.
most of them were pretending to be completely drunk despite the fact that
they haven't drink that much.
just like any other year
my friends were all upset and me too.
I feel just like I'm losing something but I don't know what...
I don't feel like studying, I don't feel like accepting that I won't see my
lovely teacher 'the old philosopher' anymore...
he was equally lovely and awful, but I will miss him, I know.
and if I finally get through the exams I should start to think about what I
can do later... awful

in this period I really can't recognise people: today I saw a sister's
exclassmate, and didn't recognise him, I remember him taller (well, last
time I saw him I was 14 and it was 5 years ago). last week it happened with
another person (maybe he's on the list. if you are then 'hi, yatsura!'). I
was chatting outside a theatre after a gig and he showed up and said hi. I
still feel guilty for the fact I didn't recognise him, I remembered him not
so tall and with different hair...

sorry to use the list for a sort of diary page/ complaint...

I return to the lovely world.
ah, one thing: I read a review about Alasdair Roberts' 'crook of my arm' and
I was really curious about it. does anyone know something about it?

bye
Francesca