Sinister: Fluffy duckies and farm fantasies

jo perry joiscurious at xxx.com
Sat Jun 9 23:02:59 BST 2001

Hello,
A second post is a conundrum to rival those of
Countdown.
I have been perusing some musings which have stayed
with me long enough to be documented.

  I was at York uni last weekend and was struck by the
beauty of the surroundings. Fair enough the halls are
not the Ritz (obviously as the Ritz is the Ritz) but
it doesn't really matter when you are able to look out
of the window and see little fluffy ducks flapping
about and the odd bunny rabbit.
This made me long for something more than London
suburbia, though i have thought i would like to get
out for a while my passion to emulate Ma Larkin
(Darling buds of May) has increased to the point where
i am swooning over oven gloves (Thanks Falconer!)

Belle and Sebastian provided the soundtrack to my
weekend, it was my companion in the early hours when
"sleepy drawers" (the person i was visiting) was still
sleeping.
The train journey was blissful with the countryside to
stare at and Belle and Sebastian to tell me stories
and urge me to sing along.
I couldnt resist humming and causing the old blokes
playing cards to cast me a bemused glance.

I've been Jojo, you've been a wonderful audience.
Take care. x