Sinister: The first time I heard Cat Stevens I was drunk

TheAbsurdHero at xxx.com TheAbsurdHero at xxx.com
Sun Jun 10 00:21:42 BST 2001

Hello list,

My name is Damon. This is my first post. I've been a fan of Belle & Sebastian
since "If You're Feeling Sinister" came out. I have a wide taste of music,
everything from Woody Guthrie to The Sex Pistols to Handel to Marvin Gaye to
Public Enemy. Right now, I'm going through a motown phase("What Becomes Of
The Broken Hearted" by Jimmy Ruffin is the greatest song ever.) Besides music
I love reading (Jack Kerouac, Anton Chekhov, William Shakespeare, Samuel
Beckett, Albert Camus, Bronte, James Joyce and much more), Also film(Stanley
Kubrick, Martin Scorsese, Akira Kurosawa, Elia Kazan etc..) and my greatest
passion acting. I live in the USA near the Bay Area.

Summer so far is very dull and blah. I may take some summer courses, if I
have time. I've planned to work on two plays and write a one act to direct
for next year. I'm also going to see Radiohead live(yay!.) Right now I'm
debating weather to order the DVD "Woman In The Dunes" or pre-order the DVD
of "Akira." I own too much CDs, I need to get more films. Well that's all I
have to say now. bye bye.

-Damon