Sinister: Outside cookery

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Sun Jun 10 16:00:21 BST 2001

        Hey Sinister's
   It's James
          Now I hope u don't get too fed up with me going on about Leicester
Picnic but I just need your help here.
                    When I first put out the idea of a picnic there was loads
of you (I had around 15 mails) all interested and thought "Blimey I'm
surrounded by these people" ,
           Just lately though you all seem to have disappeared,I just can't
get hold of many people.

                        So if everyone who's up for it could just give me a
bell.

  Another idea I've been playing with is to have a BBQ , I'll bring the the
thing but again I could just do with knowing how many people to expect so as
to account for feeding.        Is this a good idea?

            You know what would be really grate, if you give me ring on ....
                07932150709             It'd be good to have a proper
coversation, emails are so impersonal .
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

    Has anyone else seen those jeans that are sold as Blue Label.
      They're really strange cos if you look under the labels you can see
they used to have at some point had someone else's label.
             VERY ODD.

  HELP       Does anyone else know where I could find David Kitt's "The Big
Romance". I've heard nothing but good things about it.
                           The Sun keeps flirting, but I think that's as far
as she wants to go as the Clouds give many hiding places and so............
                                            See you.               James.