Sinister: sinister: i dreamt an arshile gorky landscape...time me on this

Bipedalboy at xxx.com Bipedalboy at xxx.com
Sun Jun 10 18:38:28 BST 2001

terrible me, last night when i fell asleep i dreamt of architectonic
paintings? what curious structures, reminded me of a tempest approaching or
miro fully realized... in the landscape adolf wolfi played his trumpet as he
concurred he is truly the king of the universe, all agreed but the bride of
the wind ran away before she could decide. in mexico she laid asleep, like
myself, dreaming of sidhe...
strange dream, no?
oddly though it made perfect sense to me?
no B&S content, but one has to expect some other interference in to be
filtered in once in awhile....
when will i be distracted by the new B&S CD?
lost in berkeley,
luismonkeyboysidhe
"sogni d'oro"