Sinister: little boy lost?

Jennifer Juniper belle1974 at xxx.com
Mon Jun 11 06:31:55 BST 2001

hello fine people,

sorry, i don't mean to post this to the list since
this doesn't have any b and s content, but i am
looking for richard pushong to e-mail me at either of
my two e-mail accounts cerulean_mist at altavista.com or
belle1974 at yahoo.com  it is regarding travel
arrangements to the uk that i e-mailed to your aol
account. i need a confirm before i can pay for the
flight. please e-mail me! :o)

in other news:  the la picnic was a success! we had a
nice turn-out of almost 20 people! we ate and drank
ribena, played some hacky sack, took silly photos,
stood in awe of dogs that weighed less than two
pounds, kicked back and forth a "football", and we
were serenaded by two lovely guitarists playing b and
s ditties.  cheers to all who attended! it was grand!
we will have to meet up again soon! :o)

cheerios,

jennifer juniper