Sinister: Do you want blood?

Dairy Fairy dairy_fairy at xxx.com
Mon Jun 11 10:24:39 BST 2001

Hello,
ooh I am jealous of people who went to the Dunoon gig. Although nobody has written about it yet..unless that's my computer being kind and blocking out their reviews so I don't feel jealous.
Reading the nme review, I did find Stuart's annecdote about his mum wiping the sweat off his piano a little disturbing...what exactly was he getting up to on his instrument...;)
oh, the story is at

http://www.nme.com/NME/External/News/News_Story/0,1004,32624,00.html

if you want to listen to an nme person's opinion, although I am never sure of their worth.

Choo-choo charlie asked 'any plans for hometime' of people going to the scarborough gig. Well, i live in Leeds, and since the idea of sleeping in the train station sounds rather unappealing, me and my friends are staying in the bootiful sylvern hotel. Which is very, ahem, swanky. Well, it is painted red and white anyway. I do think they should put on a special late train for B+S goers. Most inconsiderate.

Apart from that...ooh Jonathan David. Wow. I love that bit where it just all their voices and no instruments. The harmony reminds me of the way pop groups always sing accapelo ( is that how it's spelt?) on kids shows just to prove they can actually sing. hmm. But better of course.

Anyway, think i've wasted enough of your time. That's the socially acceptable humble ending to post isn't it. Sort of shy and goofy. Typical B+S fan stylee,
byebye,
Gracexxxxxx

p.s Is bob kildae an official member now or is he just filling in...Struan sounds like he was having a bit of a go at stuart d. ooh the gossip.
---
And she spent the rest of the day separating the bits from the marmalade, or, if you prefer, the marmalade from the bits.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!