Sinister: waiting for the e mails to arrive, slobs, photos, B+S thoughts

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Jun 11 14:05:02 BST 2001

don't you just hate it when you're waiting for an
e-mail and it doesn't arrive?

Life with the (Tory) slob I live with goes on.
He's been drunk all weekend, and smells, and every
time I tried to clean the flat (down on my hands and
knees, scurbbing away at the kitchen floor... Flash...
its not like in the adverts you know... you still have
to be a scrubber) he made more smell and mess and
dirt. Honestly. I don't know how he does it. And when
I asked him to clean the grill he said nobody else
does, and I said well thats cos nobody else uses it,
so he asked what the problem was...
Honestly.

Got photos developed. Some from TITP last year, some
from New Year and Christmas, some from the boat trip I
was on last week. When i get chance, they are going up
on my site.

I prefer take your carriageclock and shove it, to
Jonathan David actually. I don't know why. However,
one complaint. After hearing it once, the night before
my final exam, it was stuck in my head as I tried to
do my exam the next day. Which would be great.. if it
were an exam in B+S.
You lot do know about the B+S john Peel session on the
19th (or is it 20th?) of June, don't you?

So theres the picnic, huh? I think I shall have to go.
At least so you lot can throw things at me.
I know a lot of folk from Jeepster are meeting up on
the same day, and then theres a bunch of corduroy
smokers as well going to the gig.
Why not combine the lot and go together? Obviously,
that'll probably make up about ooh... half the
population of the Barrowlands that evening. I am
looking forward to the gig. I suppose I could be
really daft and ask what you're all wearing...

I've decided I really want to have a purple wig, some
fake eyelashes and blue contact lenses and just
pretend to be somebody else for a day. Not on the day
of the gig though. I have no money to get all those
things.

Okay, shall leave you to go and get ready and do the
things you lot do.

Idles... confused about what to do next.

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??