Sinister: "hey milhouse! want a job in my factory?"

jmk43 at xxx.edu jmk43 at xxx.edu
Tue Jun 12 04:44:32 BST 2001

so i get back from a six hour road trip(hour spent in traffic in the
bronx) and im sick and nauseous and i just saw "wonder boys" so i was
convinced that by smoking weed id become a great writer. i go out on the
porch and get high.  listening to tigermilk on headphones very loudly so
as to drown out the noice of "crouching tiger hidden dragon" in the
background.  in the middle of idla, i get the great idea that after im
done listening to music on the porch id go inside and seduce my
girlfriend, and get her to have sexual intercourse with my in the doggy
style position. rough wild sex that we would be screaming or heads off
during.  all the while, in the cd player is playing track 7-tigermilk "we
rule the school." that would be positively absurd.
somewhere inbetween the time i decide to go inside and actually do go
inside, i decide to write an email. that way i could listen to the new
radiohead, while stoned. that would be done before i attempt "the absurd
act"
this is the email that i decided to write.
-jer

disclaimer 1) i realize that this email is slightly immature, and not
really as on-par funny as id like. but the reason why its absurd is because
it came from me.  i'm a kid whom in elementary school brought in my rock
collection to show the class and teach them about igneuos rock.  im a
kid, in 7th grade quit french horn because i was th only boy playing
french horn and the kids made fun of me.  instead of going out with
friends, i talked to my mum about music, and how i thought the song
"ballad of peter pumkinhead" was really about jfk.  she wasnt so sure.
(she wasnt so brite) i talked to my dad about the cubs chances to win the
world series.  i listend to   my brothers tape recordings of him doing
immatations of our grandmother, and doing fake interviews with arnold
shwartzenager. (they were hilarious) i stayed after class to talk to my
science teacher about how ive heard of what he was talking about in class
today from a L'engle book. "swiftly tilting planet" i believe.
(mitochodria, farandolae all that good stuff) i took up wrestling to help
with my adolescent aggressions and depressions.  was a nerd who never
went out on a date in highschool. was diagnosed with social anxiety
disorder in college.  sometimes skipped weeks of classes because of it.
needless to say, i didnt do as well as i needed to to get a job in
college. i got a 3.0 gpa.  just graduated with a degree in agriculture
and biological engineering.  am unemployed.  am rejected from all
graduate programs i applied too.  mainly because they were all psychology
programs.  eventhough my work in the field of visual search is soon to be
published! eh, what can you do.  i just think its funny that this person
above wrote this email.
disclaimer 2) amnesiac = good stoned
disclaimer 3)if you are under the age of 18 and NOT jenowl, all of this
email is not true.
disclaimer 4)if you are llaura llew. the part about me having a
girlfriend is not true.

goodnight.