Sinister: Twink, the starsprinkles...

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 12 14:38:31 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Well, I've been in hospital, which was all lacking in swellness.

I went to Fife, to get drunk and play football, only I never, because I got
taken in to hospital cause I had tummy pains that were making me be sick and
pass out. And I got this student doctor, who was really crap, and totally
killed my arm when he stuck the drip thing in it. You should see the state of
it. It took him three attempts to find a vein.

So no one knew what was wrong and this junior doctor said "Hmm, cancer is a
possibility", and I was pretty worried. You could tell he was the kind of
prick who was so desparate to tell someone they had cancer so he could go
back to his little mod friends and drink a cappuchino and say "It was so
tough, I had to tell some kid they had cancer". What a weasel. He hit on Jaz
and gave her his number. She threatened to dislocate his jaw, i think.

 Oh yeah and I was hallucinating from all the morphine they gave me, so I was
pretty convinced that there were monsters coming after me.

But it turns out that I don't have cancer. I have a thing on my ovaries which
is like I tried to grow a person, but it didn't have any boy genes so it just
stuck there with a load of people cells in a blob and made it hurt a lot.

The first place I was in was a bit not grate. The nurses were totally insane,
they used tohave games of tig in the corridors.

Oh oh oh, and then they moved me to another hospital, but by then I was
feeling better (ie, could walk and talk), and they wanted to give me an
operation to take the thing out from inside me, but the doctor said that I
might not ever have children, or something could go really wrong, cause I'm
15. And that was a worry, and then Jaz and Igor came in and made fun of all
the sick people and brought me a stuffed rabbit called Crotchbunny, and it
was nice.

 And the ladies i was in a room with were complete gimps and kept trying to
tell me about their dihorrea and woke me up at 6.00 in the morning to talk
about it and everything, and I got rather pissed off.

And I told the doctor that i had to be out on friday (to see some band or
other) and he said his sister had been to see them and they were good.

And in the end I never had the op cause it was dangerous so they sent me home
instead. So I'll be at B&S on Friday but please can nobody bump into to me if
you don't have to , because there's still a little dead helf-person lump of
evil cells trying to make me hurt.

Only when I got in I had a few people to phone because igor told them I was
dead for a laugh.

But I can't wait now to see them, it's going to be grate.

Oh oh oh and the lovely Ian Hatcher got me a Twink doll to cuddle and it's
swell, and rainbow brite is the best thing ever in th whole world ever and I
love shy violet.

If you see a girl with lots of badges at the friday gig, it's me, so come and
talk to me.

Sorry this was boring,

Hugs,
Jen