Sinister: anything's better than posh isolation

Kirstin Schreiber kmonkee at xxx.com
Tue Jun 12 17:15:43 BST 2001

i had a nice B&S moment last night outside of the little coffee shop where
evryone pretends to go and do work, but really, it's just to participate in
fun little coffee shop behaviors, like going outside to smoke cigarettes
every five minutes, or to complain about how no meaningful poetry can get
written under all that oppressive track lighting. . . anyway, i was engaging
in the cigarette thing and thought i heard someone mention belle and
sebastian. putting my usual shyness aside( b&s often do that for me) i
started up a conversation with a very cute girl about how swell they are.
nice to bond with someone about how great it is to dance to b&s while
drinking. . or while doing most anyting else really. i had been feeling
lonely in my love for them becasue people kept turning Tigermilk down at
work and it was madening. told her about this fine mailing list, which
actually means she might read this. ah well.