Sinister: Take your marriage pork, and shove it

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Tue Jun 12 18:28:08 BST 2001

Hello,

For some reason I was led to believe that the new Belle & Sebastian
single, Jonathan David, is out today... so I went to the record shop, and
it wasn't there.  I even went to Virgins and see if they have it in the
new singles section, and it wasn't there.

The people at Virgin looked at me as though I was going to buy the new
Stereophonics single.. I got scared for a bit that they might think I'm
an indie kid, so I moved my hand over to the Steps CD instead, and they
looked away cos I was cool and mediocre again and don't like groundbreaking
stuff like Stereophonics.

Then I got back and Ian Nicolson said:
>>When our heroes came on Stuart claimed that they were all a bit tired.
Three nights in a row is maybe a bit too much for the poor little petals...<<

They better not be fucking tired on the 15th and 16th, or I'll get Peacock
Johnson onto his case.

BTW the original name for Jonathan David was called "Johnson & David" but
Sturan had to change the name cos Peacock phoned him up and said if
they didn't change the name he'd "boot him up his fucking peacock".

>>... complete with lovely tongue clicks.. from Sarah and Isobel<<

Ok, that convinces me that going to the gig on Friday is a good idea and
I should stand at the front row waiting for tongue clicking from Isobel.
After drinking buckfast at the Saracen's head.

Lucy Alder said:
>> I bet they don't have a book of rules in the Saracen's Head.<<

I bet they have a fifteen minute rule which says that you have to take at
least fifteen minutes before getting served in order to phrase your order
properly..

At least they have this rule in my Students Union bar, enforced by
"the queue" which is an invisible force that governs everything from
school lunches to the M25 motorway to hospitals.

and JenOwl said:
>>Well, I've been in hospital, which was all lacking in swellness...<<

My friend went to hospital once after falling down the stairs in a club,
his head was full of swellness.

>>...But it turns out that I don't have cancer. I have a thing on my
ovaries which is like I tried to grow a person, but it didn't have any
boy genes so it just stuck there with a load of people cells in a blob
and made it hurt a lot.<<

I bet it is actually a ribena baby inside, if you drink so much ribena
you're bound to spring a ribena baby.  It's true.. ooh what are these
feathery things growing on my back.

I think I'm hallucinating too.

Mental Illnesses and Red Bulls
Ken