Sinister: confusion about release date

Megan Conniff ceasetocare at xxx.com
Tue Jun 12 19:29:09 BST 2001

"For some reason I was led to believe that the new Belle & Sebastian
single, Jonathan David, is out today..."

I've had the same problem as Ken! When is the single going to be released?
The Jeepster site and the band site both say June 18th, but Matador's site
and virtually every online music store all say June 12th. I'm guessing that
since Ken's already been to the store and found that it's not there . . .
that the release date isn't until the 18th. But why are all these places
advertising the 12th as the release date?

- Megan