Sinister: A middle distance scunner? (Dunfermline)

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 12 20:43:19 BST 2001

Hello darlings

Honey (who was utterly charming and lovely) said>> Oh and we met Shawn, Emily
and Elias from
the colonies, and Ms Vicky Voddypea and Steve, and Sophie, and
Christopher Danke, who were all lovely.  What's wrong with you all!
You're supposed to be weirdo internet freaks!<<

Ooh I've been name-checked on Sinister! It's enough to make even a fully
grown (but not awfully mature) chap go all gooey and slightly moist. As
reported by our front-line, battle hardened, combat correspondents 'twas an
amazingly good gig, helped, I think, by the small but perfectly formed venue
(and helped even more so by the wonderful Honey saving us good seats down the
front) The only quibble about location is that it was rather hot and sweaty.
I'm not being selfish here; think of the old bloke at the back of the stage
be-suited and holding a tuba!

Ian N said>>Into the Land of the Infidel <<

Being from Falkirk, I had assumed I had the monopoly on being all snooty
about Fife!

Back to the rambling gig-guide thang; I'd go with Honey on this one. The band
did indeed seem all relaxed and loose whilst keeping the music tight. A chap
at work from Dunfy had gone along out of curiosity and been blown away (and
by the music too, not just in the toilet afterwards)

Highlight of the night? Hearing VoddyVic declare that Mick had a "massive
horn" One of the French variety, I hasten to add.

Oh! almost forgot. I saw Mr A Cook as well but seeing as I had previously
unwittingly opined that all Rangers fans were soap-dodgers and given that he
looked quite hard, I simply smiled a lot :)

A new record! My first sober post...will these wonders never cease?

Love

Steve S xxxx

p.s Just thought about another venue Bad Thing; straight after the gig the
lager went off and I was reduced to drinking Tennent's Velvet. Boo!