Sinister: Buttocks. In a posh accent.

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.com
Tue Jun 12 20:55:42 BST 2001

Heylo.

Remember me? Thought not.

Kinda returning from lurkerdom. For one nite only? I dunno - you be the
judge and jury for that one.

You're all growing up like lovely little kiddies always do. It's so
cuuuuuuuuuuute...

Looking forward to Jonathan David. Haven't heard it yet, because I want the
experience for the first time in *ages* of actually rushing home with a
great (grate?) band's new single, hurriedly sticking it in the player and
going "aaaaaaahhhhhhhh" when it's as good as I hoped. I kinda spoiled
Amnesiac for myself by having it 3 months in advance. It's good though.
Better than Kid A. I still miss Radiohead being a guitar band though.

Going both nights in Glasgow, so if you wish to bottle me, feel free ;)

I notice a disturbing amount of listees are posting to Sinster *WHILST
SOBER*!!! This must cease and desist immediately. If not sooner. You people
are a lot funnier when you're semi-coherent. <grins>

Yes, the <Jason-style-grin> is BACK! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm 20 years old in a couple of weeks. July 5th to be exact. The prospect of
this scares me shitless. I really hope I don't turn (a)normal or
(b)responsible overnight....

I split up with my girlfriend last weekend. We'd been going out for 8
months, so it was a bit of a sad week. We're going together on Saturday, so
if you see me looking wistfully at some girl on Saturday, that'll be her.
Blah.

Guess this means I'm single and available now. Jason Andreas is an eligable
batchelor. Come and form an orderly queue, girls. *laughs*

I'm kinda yawny. I've not slept for three days through all the emotional
shit. Emotions are bad. I dunno how Emotion Eric can stand them. Meh.

This wasn't exactly the huge explosion I wanted to make with a comeback, but
bugger it, I'm here now.

*cuddles*
- Jase (http://www21.brinkster.com/jasonandreas)

(online diary, if you're bored enough...)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jasonandreas/
or for some stories and poems
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jasonstories/