Sinister: Why oh why?

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Wed Jun 13 10:22:08 BST 2001

Hmm.  I have a humble little mailing list, called Random, of maybe about a dozen people.  It's less of a mailing list than it is more a close group of friends talking to each other through the nifty little device dubbed e-mail.  I sent out an email warning everyone to go pick up a copy of Jonathan David on June 18, because that's when I thought it came out.  But thanks to someone (I forget her name, I'm terribly sorry) on the list who was boasting of the fact that she lived "across the pond" (the expression she used), she was able to get her hands on the single a week early.  Of course, as soon as I realized my horrible mistake, I went and sent out another email, thus making me sound like a dunce.  None of this would be relevant, except my favorite person was on that list (not that he's a close friend of mine, I just thought he'd be interested to know about the new Belle and Sebastian single.  He's not a very devout follower), and he probably thinks I'm... really quite scatter!
!
brained.  Which wasn't the impre
ssion I was hoping to make.  Hmm.

Someone apparently has a (list) crush on me.  I received the email today, it made me feel all glowy and happy inside.  "warm fuzzies", I think they're called...

And for those of us who resort to mp3 formats of songs (due to lack of money/inaccessibility to good music caused by location of residence, et all), hurray, winmx is almost as good as, if not better than, napster.  (thank you, john hunt!)

I want some Belle and Sebastian-y things to decorate my room with.  There's a Matador poster on ebay that's selling for $20.50.  It's got a gigantic 10 in the middle with every single release matador ever, well, released.  (I want it, I want it, I want it...)  Of course, because of my lack of funds, I shall resort to making my own collage...  Which should be fun.

Eh.. I just realized I am extremely hungry and have no more of interesting things to say.  The only human contact I've had for the past 5 days was with my parents.  You'd be a boring person, too.

Cheers