Sinister: a complete and apocryphal history of my life (or not)

Neil Milton neil_milton at xxx.com
Wed Jun 13 11:47:53 BST 2001

Hi guys...

I have many nuggets of information...

First thing first, and MOST IMPORTANTLY!
I'm going to see Belle and Sebastian on Saturday...
Wah Hey!!!  I feel that one of the best gigs of my
life has been creeping up behind me and is now waiting
to clobber me with a wet fish!  I cannae wait!
I've even managed to get the WHOLE day off work so I
can come along to the picnic.
Talking of which, can Alisdair, or ANYONE email me off
list, the details of the picnic cause I managed to
delete alisdair's original message.  ARRGGHH  I'll see
you guys there.

But Before that...
Tonight!
Troika!
13th Note Cafe
8:30PM (or there abouts)
£2
playing with HOUSE, and THE DAMN QUAILLS
Come along and laugh at me...
a fun night will be had by all.

Another thing that I'd be VERY grateful if folk would
help me out with...
There are over a thousand mbrs (oops there is my aol
tech rep abbreviations coming thru) of this list and
I'd be grateful if at least a hundred of them could go
along to the following link and please please please
please please sign the petition...
even if you don't know me and you never expect to ever
meet me I will appreciate it.
A couple of list members have signed it so far but you
guys could so help the cause..:-D
I apologise if anyone thinks this is blatent list
abuse.  I guess it is.. but this issue is very
important to me.  And it could help you guys
(specifically the ones of you who are in bands) in the
long run.
http://www.petitiononline.com/troika/petition.html

lastly...
a wee story...
I went to avalanche in glasgow on friday, and I
attempted to buy the VERY first gentle waves single on
7" for £15!
The day before, the bastard had sold!
Damn I thought!  I should have bought it when I saw
it!
Flicking thru my mate Niall's fanzine (Homegrown) I
noticed he was selling the very same 7" for £6
A SAVING of £9 no less!!!
The moral of the story... don't be too disappointed
when you miss out on something... it may come back to
you in better circumstances.. :-D

anyway.. I gotta go...

Jenowl.. I hope you're better soon...
Amy... love ya... xxx CU on Saturday

Neil.x.

=====
"I took a wrong direction, from a shooting star"
        Sparky's Dream - Teenage Fanclub