Sinister: this heat is wilting my wings...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Jun 13 14:04:13 BST 2001

hello sinister sweethearts, it's the grumpy canadian angel again...
:)
actually not so grumpy just in a bit of a daze. the heat here has been
unbearable, especially since i don't have a/c. bf surprised me with buying
an a/c last night...too bad it don't quite fit in the window. i had to leave
the apartment as i had visions of said little bf dropping an appliance out
the window and hitting someone. we've figured out how to install it without
it killing someone, so my kittens should be happy by the end of the week.
(they're just melting, poor little things)
i was actually a little inspired to write this morning...as i've been doing
absolutely nothing of late, except sit on my ever expanding ass in this mind
numbing job of mine...master jonathan howell wrote of talking with a weed
that was growing in a parking lot at his work...i thought it was a lovely
post. we have two considerably larger plants growing outta concrete in the
alley behind my apartement. one is a large tree and the second is an old
wisteria plant growing up the wall. both of these poor souls have been paved
over and one wonders exactly how they survive. I'm glad they are both there
and i talk to them all the time, they just look displaced.
i'm having rediculous bouts of shydom again...i walked all the way down
queen street to rotate this to get from montreal and clientele
tickets...apparently from montreal couldn't get across the border or
something and had cancelled and hence the girl wouldn't sell me a ticket. i
got my clientele ticket but as i walked past the rivoli i saw that they were
still advertising from montreal playing...but stoopid ass me was both too
scared to go into the rivoli and ask if from montreal was indeed still
playing or to anonymously phone them and ask...and my feet nearly fell off
from walking all the way down past bathurst, cuz the streetcars were full
and i don't like being in crowds...i'm just silly i know, but it gets
frustrating...
anyway, i'm going in search of the new single tonight, cuz, honestly i
forgot to look for it last night while in rotate this...
i think i will go get ribena tonight as well, it goes so well with rum...
love and ken chu kisses...
a.