Sinister: vicarious fun and a plea

Lisa & Lee leesa at xxx.com
Wed Jun 13 20:24:03 BST 2001

I am all kinds of excited today...
Why? You might well ask. Well, today's the day I go to purchase the
"Johnathan and David" cd at my fave of all rekkid shops, 33 degrees. Since
I've "been sinister" for only about a year now, this is my first time buying
a B&S release right at the moment, experiencing the not to be missed or
matched  excitement of clutching it in my hands and racing home to hear
something BRAND SPANKIN' NEW from our lovely band. Snatching off the plastic
wrap, hurridly scrambling to place it in the player...ah the joy!
I'll go on record as saying that the vicarious fun I'm having hearing about
the gigs in no way replaces the actual shows themselves, but I like to read
the notes, just the same. :)
Also making me veddy veddy happy is the AIR gig on Friday!! Yowsa! I'll
expect to see all the lo fi hip kids out in full force.
What could be the third to complete a triumverate of happiness for me? (I'm
sure this is list abuse, but here goes...please mail off list if you would)
Would someone very much mind picking up some badges and a tshirt for me at
one of the gigs? I have no way of procuring said items, seeing as how I live
in Texas and all.  I of course will pay all costs and even offer something
nice and homemade as an extra incentive! :) Please pretty please , with
strawberry switchblade on top?
Let me know, superkids!
Oodles of love and joy,
Lisa from Texas