Sinister: I'll never be part of your empire of evil!

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Wed Jun 13 22:46:38 BST 2001

That's too bad, because vice-dictators get their own amusement park.

Bless you,

Gah, I've just heard thirty seconds worth of all the songs off the new single.  For what thirty seconds are worth they all sound quite pleasant to me. I think I'm going to like Take Your Carriage Clock and Shove It.

Jenowl mentioned rainbow brite.  EEEEEEEEE!  You haven't had a proper 80's girl childhood if you've never been exposed to the girl once known as Wisp.  I had the red sprite and of course Rainbow herself.  My friend had sheets.  I was jealous.  But oh, I had the belt.  I remember being genuinely disappointed when it didn't produce a rainbow that I could walk on, I didn't have the horse you see.  So Jenowl, let starlite, the most magnificent horse in the universe, carry you to a speedy recovery.  And by the by, Bryan from the Rainbow Brite show is so clearly an indie boy in training.  He always introduces himself with a shy smile.

Sam walton (yeah) I believe mentioned that we hadn't heard anything from Peter Carter in a while.  That is because I have been keeping him busy.  Rarr!

I have been in quite a Belle and Sebastian mood lately, after putting them on hiatus for a while.  I think that B&S may be the best thing to sing in your car.  I was doing this just the other day.  I love to sing my head off in the car when I'm alone.  I know when I see people singing along to their favorite tunes, having a good time it brightens my day.  I like the idea that others might feel the same way, and that I can have fun singing, cheer some people up, and not injure their ears with my below par voice.  I was stuck in traffic while singing and gesturing madly and the young couple (who I noted went to harvard) seemed to be quite amused.  Their amusement seemed to inspire them to a full make out session.  What odd ones these harvard folk be.  (Yeah, so I applied there.  They wouldn't have me)

Speaking of weeds that talk back, isn't Jonny just the greatest thing ever?!

I have to write a speech for graduation by Tuesday.  Erp, I'm not sure that I have anything worthwhile to say to these people.  Bother me.

Aw, go ride your amusement park,
Kara Jean Daria Brielmann*