Sinister: Transport to Scarborough and stuff

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 14 13:03:24 BST 2001

I haven't posted in ages and my first post is thoroughly mundane. Oh
well, it might help some of you.
I'll get to the point and then ramble later.

COACH TO SCARBOROUGH

There are loads of us from York uni going to see the best band in the
world at the Futurist in Scarborough. I have therefore taken the liberty
of organising a coach there and back to carry our small bodies. There
are probably going to be a few spare seats though and i will open them
up to sinister people.
The cost will be about £7-£9 depending on the total number of people.
the coach will levae the university at 5pm and leave Scarborough at 12
midnight. If you are interested please contact me privately.

GIGS AND PRETTY POO

I was thrilled to hear about the gigs that have already passed. i wish i
could have met honey, but Scotland is expensive and full of people i
can't understand. Anyone who's visited the Burger King at Glasgow
Station will know what I mean.
I was very pleased to hear there is a song called I Love My Car. I don't
know why, i don't have a car, but i was. I hope they play Sinister at
Scarborough and Ipswich, it's beautiful.
i don't think I can get to London for the RAH gig so I'm going to have
to sell my ticket. i have an exam on that day and it's the last day of
term so it will be impossible for me to move all my stuff and get to
London in time. Poo poo pooey poo.
I thought the description of pearls given by honey was wonderful. Are
they really poo? I don't understand how pearls work, they confuse me.
Lots of things confuse me.

CHESNEY HAWKES

Who says york has no entertainment! I saw Chsney Hawkes for free in our
college bar! he did two songs from his new album (they were like Bryan
Adams only more boring, I know this sounds impossible, but it's true),
desecrated imagine into MOR mush as well as American Pie and then played
the only song anyone knows which was great. I was a bit disappointed
because apparantly some girls got their breasts out and i missed it.

See you in Scarborough/Ipswich and hopefully London,

Chris Jones.