Sinister: next was bureaucracy

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 13 13:32:08 BST 2001

into town and back... Dad driving me of course... and, speaking to
someone farther along the chain, I now have another hour to wait (2hrs:
half hour for parking and motorway between here and there. God I'm
scared! But you don't exist!) Perhaps you do: maybe; slightly, somewhere
unknown. So I comfort myself in the taxonomies of linguistic
exploration. I'm perhaps being a bore or simply strange and: much be as
such is not my want and my words pedantic I need your company: I need
other people. Right now and as spring is in winter as previously said; I
shall be quickly shifting... this is not in order to be shifty but to be
wise: not smug nor satisfied but translating reality into a language
understandeable perhaps only for me... perhaps not, but in the express
of appropriate thoughts...
Maybe 'nobody cares' translates 'Nihil' but, from experience of
circumstances I am given evidence that people do. A glance or even
slightly less of a gesture than that: these things are important.
Everything is of import.
My importations stay in the space of fantasy but I attempt their
constructions.
I make mistakes as well.

Gordon