Sinister: Twee Cwubbers

Danny Farrell farrell_danny at xxx.com
Thu Jun 14 15:06:40 BST 2001

Personal content - Over the weekend and past few days i came to the
conclusion that, except one or two, i have very little in common with my
friends and don't get no particularly well with them.

It all started Friday night when me and fellow twee cwubber(they say it as
an insult i take it as a compliment) Al (who a few days ago toddled out of
the nursery but has not yet decided to use his newly acquired crayons) went
to our friends house, they spent the whole nught playing Feeder with rousing
encores of Buck Rogers,11 times, and Seven days in the Sun,6 times, not
because they adore Feeder but because they knew we did not like them.

As well other things over the past week they don't like B&S but are going to
the concert to annoy us and are going to "hit that f**** twee b****** wae a
pint man, then we'll see who's twee".

I think it's a really sad day when you realise you're friends aren't
particularly nice people but it's even worse when you realise you don't like
them on any level.

B&S content - I read a few of the gig reviews and was pleasantly surprised
to hear the Glasgow herald describe them as "polished" not something i would
assoicate with B&S. I bet they will still be as charming as ever though. I
wish i had Jonathan David, i love that song. I the old middle distance
runner on cassette and i love that too but i heard they slightly changed the
one on Jonathan David. It will still be luvvly.

Is it wrong to download Jonathan Daid if im gonna buy it as soon as i can?

Gig content - Although i am excited beyond belief at the prospect of seeing
B&S im pretty worried about the barrowlands as a venue.Its pretty small and
at the dunoon gig i heard there were thirteen people on stage, i dont have a
clue who they'll fit thirteen people on that stage. Also i heard snow patrol
as a support act at the barras and the really really really rocked up their
set, and im sad to say it was pretty dire.

Anyway everyone have a lovely time at B&S gigs or at home listening to B&S.

Danny
      xxxx

"I know you like her, well i like her too.I know she like you"