Sinister: make lots of money

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Fri Jun 15 03:26:20 BST 2001

           Hello
     Firstly   just wondering if some lovely,beautiful,wonderful, kind soul
out there would consider selling me their tickets for the Royal Albert Hall
(or should that be R!A!H! ) gig.
      you can total take advantage of me,
                                 as in name your price and I'll probably buy
it.
  -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=
      This week I started late shift at work.
  and let me tell you it's very weird cos you go in at 4pm and work till 12
,then cycle back home for the next hour.
               Whilst on the bike the trip begins cos It's dark and there's
NOBODY! ,you don't see ANYONE! for miles!
                          but in my head it's only 4pm (thats when I an used
to leaving work). a taxi driver I spoke to was saying to me that this must be
what it's like in a nuclear war when everyone has gone into there underground
bunkers.
         So strange! all alone in the world but.

              the trouble with biking about down these lonely road's at a
silly time in the morning is that your imagination goes doolally.
                For instance the other night, there I am quite happily
rolling down this pitch black little lane the other night when I glance to my
right and nearly take the bike up to 100mph as this see-through white thing
is flying along beside me.
       My God I was truly shaken up at this point and it was following me
still!....
   ..........right up until the point there was a break in the hedge, at
which point I realised that the thing I had been scared to shaking point by
was in fact the light beam from my front light shining on the
hedge............what a twat!
 ````````````````````````````````````````````````````
 Hey,yeah also does anyone know what the line "don't look back,like Dilon in
the movies" refer to?

      My new fave early morning/just in from work food has to be
Carrot's,they're lovely I mean I 've just eaten four whilst writing this.

 Has anyone else be to Rockaboom in St Martins sq in Leicester,it's ever so
good.

        Sorry if this is uninforming but I need to do something after a bit
of a Pepsi max overdose (I'll be up all night now)

        If any one can make use of a free Birmingham (2nd of July) ticket
then get in touch.
    There's nothing wrong with loving your car.
                    I have very deep feelings for my faded blue, `74 Datsun.
        Chrome lightly twinkling and those highly expressive eyes/headlamps
looking  up at me, I've been stood in the road for the last five minutes in a
daze while the car has been *making eyes* at me seductively "let's go out
James, just you and me" ,it's all a bit to much to resist.
      SEXY STRAIGHT SIX SUPER CAR be mine forever.

   Who else but the one who's in the know would possably want to know what
the meaning of anything is unless you're plain CONFUSED.

    The first person to answer the above question will receive a nugget of
genuine      1979 Datsun 260Z carpet.

         Thanks for taking the time to look at this you lovely people.
  James.

'''''''''''''''''\...../   ///////////  Car's make us happy but are dangerous
and polute the atmosphere.