Sinister: I've got a voice box and I'm going to use it

kheydt kheydt at xxx.com
Sat Jun 16 01:03:52 BST 2001

While hunting the elusive Jonathan David I stumbled into a very queer
situation. My first attempt at locating my prey was a late night trip to
the local mega-super-duper-doper-popmart. The oracle Julie, said I could
find said prey on the 12th, to my joy, a week earlier then expected. I
verified my information and headed out the door. A quick look about the
residence and Jonathan David was nowhere to be found. The hour was late
so I thought it best to retire and continue on the morrow.

The next day dawned hot and terrible. What is worse my foul minded
neighbor is having work done to her home and the workers like to play
their whiny-dance-oriented-radio-fodder loud and under my bed chamber
window. If I had not a mission that day I would have been forced to flee
for my sanity.

A quick return to the
"you-will-still-purchase-from-us-no-matter-what-the-mark-up-mart" to see
if the new day had brought my target out to the open. It had not. My
second chance was, as I was confident, a sure-fire one. My new
destination lay many more miles away but no danger arose to halt me. At
last I had arrived and hope welled inside as I reached the door and
entered the altogether-more-exceptable-den-of-commerce. Suddenly, over
an intercom, a voice broke through the silence and demanded attention.
"This is the Police. Please evacuate the building. An unknown substance
has been found in the parking garage. For your safety, please evacuate
the premises at once." I was given no choice, an officer entered the
shoppe to ensure that the premises could be sealed off. So close, I
thought. Yet not as close as I had thought. A store clerk informed me
that they were still awaiting the arrival of Jonathan David.

So now I ponder, shall I ever hear the song of this much sought beast?
Shall my fingers fall off from exposure to this "unknown substance'
before I ever make contact? I shall know in less then a fortnight as the
forced-to-got-to-yet-again-mega-popmart say they shall receive
reshipment.

This story is true.

yours,
kate

PS.   Danson, Dylan did a movie called "Don't look Back"

PPS.  "The USS Enterprise is in town" Hey, my brother is on that ship.
He's the smallest man in the navy ya know.