Sinister: Oxford Picnic!! (and stuff)

Matthew Stead sosaidkay at xxx.com
Sat Jun 16 17:37:40 BST 2001

Mr Hewitt wrote

>Also I hearby issue an ultimatum to Swells. 3pm outside the !R!A!H! me and
>you, 2 hits, i hit you, you hit the floor, you sad old bald one trick
>pony...
>anyone else like the moldy peaches?

Funny coincedental thingamegigedy happening here. I went to see The Moldy
Peaches/Strokes in Bristol. But also, I stood on Swells' foot. Hurrah! I
didn't even know it was him. he looked quite angry but only in a not very
menacingly fat elf kinda way. So I hope that makes you happy! The Peaches
were fandabidosi. I was talking to them afterwards and they seem like really
cool guys. We were chatting about cartoons with em. Unfortunately they
hadn't ever seen Dogtanien (sp?!). They also drew a very odd looking bunny
with a 2ft willy on my T-shirt which was nice of them.

Also, afterwards some guy gave me a flyer for the Belle and Sebby tour which
got me all excited again. Can't wait for Rah!

Is anyone on the list into the Beach Boys/Brian Wilson by the way? You'd all
love 'Be True to Your School' for sure. I got a copy of the unreleased Smile
album last week and it's wicked.

Toledo Matt

PS. The Mull Historical Society were mucho dullo.