Sinister: uptown shufflers

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Sun Jun 17 14:13:47 BST 2001

i am a very happy bunny.
yesterday was kinda the best day ever.  after meeting daf, james, and neil
at the underground with paul we all headed off to kelvinbridge where we met
everyone else.  Like Will, JohnJohn and Penelope, Ally96, and loads of other
people whose names i didnt know but hello anyways.  then after a while we
all trooped off to a hill in the park where we sat, daf passed around wine
(good plan)  and i explained how to make pigeons and seagulls explode.  then
i met kennybabes!!  and iain jarvis arrived!  and sweetie!!!  then luvvly
VelocityGirl arrived!!  argh!!!  massive hugs all round, followed by Miss
Owl and Mr Hatcher and then eventually Her Royal Highness Princess Honey and
King List Dad (who had a very nice crochet-sleeve thing going on.  Then
after a while of talking and eating jaffa cakes jenowl and i decided it
would be a good idea to roll down a hill.  so we did. then vel and john
decided to roll with us, whilst sweetie and The Boyfriend just watched.  :)
the boys by this point had all gone to play football.  we went to watch for
a while but it was all far to energetic for me so i pulled my tweety pie
jacket a bit tighter (cos i was cold) and some of us headed of to the pub,
closely followed by the rest of the Sinister Kids.
we drank.
then JohnJohn, neily, paul and i headed off to the barrowlands.  the gig
itself was superb, the uptown shufflers being the best support i've ever
seen, they ARE the old men from chewin' the fat who sing "backstairs lavvy"
and then after a while B&S came onstage and much swooning took place.
murdoch in a tie and tartan trousers!!!!  ~swoon~  i cant remember exactly
what songs they played but i will say that "do ya think i'm sexy" was one of
the highlights, along with "sleep the clock around", "legal man", "arab
strap" and "my wandering days are over".  i had the bestest night of my
life.  i giggled when isolbels fly was undone and she was showing her pants
too (white ones if you must know).  she does have a large bum.  but she
sings very sweetly so it doesn't matter.
big hugs go too.......
kenjuggle
will and his bunches
daf and james
HONEY and LINDA!!!
iain
sweetie
jen and ian
velocity
mark cassarotto and his "will snog for food" sticker
ally96
carey
richard "i sweat easily"
and anyone else that i cant remember.  *hugs*

right i'm off,
adios,
amy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx