Sinister: picnics and headaches

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Sun Jun 17 20:41:27 BST 2001

hello all,

big hellos to everyone at the picnic in Glasgow on
16/6. You're all possibly very intimidating at first,
and had it not been that you were all looking
fantastically stylish (lovely ties! t shirts! sexy
skirts! and THAT extremely funky pink feather boa!)
outside Kelvinwhatever Station, (Mr A Cook! you did
indeed tell me to go to Kelvinnhall, not
Kelvinbridge!!) I might have thought you were going to
mug me. Never mind, I couldn't get me any chupa chups
(good currency for buying friends. But chocolate
buttons buy puppy love.)
And I'm looking forward to seeing puppy power come to
the sinister pages.
Having never been  to one of those things before, I
really didn't know what to expect. But I did enjoy
chatting with everyone who spoke to me. My only
problem is I talk loads of guff when I drink (which I
wasn't at the picnic) and even more when I'm feeling a
bit "wo ha!" out there sort of thing. I imagine bungee
jumping is less scary in prospect. Even for a girl
like moi who is scared of heights. (Man wasn't meant
to go up high).Anyway,  yours trully is waffling.

And I got a fan! I was told so! bless! My ego is
irretrievable now, even if it was only said for a
dare.

And That Stuart Murdoch. Git. I got a sore head still
today, and am hoping my forehead doesn't turn purple
and yellow. He hit me with a stick of rock. I still
can't raise my eyebrows in a comedy expression type
way cos it hurts. Who wants to kiss it better for me?
I'm such a big cry baby aren't I. Even men don't
whinge and whimper this much when they get hurt or
ill.

Bumped into a bunch of folk I didn't expect to bump
into. Old friends I haven't seen in years.

What an extremely perculiar day it was yesterday.
strangers and old friends.
I hope theres going to be more of that. I like it. It
gives me something to write about.

cheers

idle(Kristin)berry

=====